The compensation plan can be created / modified in the company's Stebby account in the "Compensations" view.
Creating the compensation plan
You can create your own compensation plan or use the bottom of the monthly or quarterly compensation plan we provide. If you want to create a compensation plan yourself, select "Create a compensation plan" at the top of the page.
Fill in the compensation plan settings with the options you want
- You can choose the name of the compensation plan, set the period and the amount that the employee will receive on their Stebby account for that period.
- Compensation rate - what is the percentage of compensated services (at a rate of 50% for a service costing 10 euros, € 5 of the company's compensation goes and € 5 is paid by the employee himself)
- "Next compensation" - Indicate when you want the compensation to be added to the employee's account. The set period starts from the date you set the plan!
- "Default compensation plan" - a plan that applies automatically to a newly added employee
The middle column defines the categories that employees can acquire for the compensation charged by the enterprise:
- If you want employees to purchase only tax exemption services for compensation, please be sure to select the "Allow only tax exemption services" option. You can read more about the tax exemption services on the Tax and Customs Board website or in our compiled guide.
- If you check "Allow only tax-free services" and leave the boxes checked for all categories, employees will be able to purchase services from all categories, but the service will only be reimbursed if it is with tax exemption.
- If you want employees to be able to submit receipts, check the "Submit receipts" option.
In the right-hand column, it is possible to set whether the compensation for the new period is added to the existing compensation amount or the remaining compensation expires.
Setting: "The account balance is raised to the level of the compensation amount at the beginning of the period".
For example, if an employee's compensation per month is € 30 and he or she spends only € 10, the next month's account balance will be € 30 again.
Setting: "The amount of compensation is added to the previous account balance".
For example, if the employee's compensation per month is 30 euros and he spends only 10 euros on it, then the following month his account balance is 50 euros (20 + 30 = 50).
Modification of the compensation plan
In the "Compensations" view, select the compensation plan you want to change and click "Change plan".
In the compensation plan view, you can change the settings of the plan or delete the compensation plan if necessary ("Delete compensation plan" at the bottom left).