Cashiers and administrators can be added and managed under the Service Provider's account.
Add a cashier:
- The cashier is a regular user, but he/she can use the cashier system to sell the Services in the Service Provider's account.
- The person you want to add as a cashier must first be added to the Service Provider's account as an employee. To do so, go to the "Employees" view on the Service Provider's account and add the person as a "Regular user".
- Once the employee is added, go to the "Sales and Services" - "Point of sale" view. At the appropriate point of sale, click the "Cashiers" button and enter the employee's name in the appropriate box.
- Cashiers can also be removed in the "Points of Sale" - "Cashiers" view.
Add an administrator:
- The Administrator can make all changes to the Service Provider's account, from changing the settings to managing sales transactions and withdrawals.
- If you want to change an existing employee to an administrator, click on them in the "Employees" view, then "Edit Employee" and change the role.
- If you want to add a new employee who is an administrator, click "Employees" in the "Add New Employee" view and assign the role administrator immediately.