Once an Event Organizer's account has been created, you can submit it to our Customer Support for review. All Event Organizer accounts are reviewed prior to activation to verify Event Organizer information and the overall appearance of the account.
Before submitting your Event Organizer's account for review, please review the following important steps while in your Event Organizer's account:
1. Update your point of sale information in the "Sales & Services" - "Points of Sale" view. A guide on how to complete a point of sale can be found HERE.
2. Fill the "Settings" view with the requested information.
- Name the account of the Event Organizer according to which the Event Organizer is known and searched for.
- Under the "Billing details" subheading, enter your legal entity information. The company name must match the business registry code!
- The subtitle "Bank account settings" must contain the details of the legal entity.
3. Add your first event in the "Events" - "Events" view. Longer guide on adding events can be found HERE.
- Enter the details of the event.
- Mark the location of the event.
- If necessary, turn on the registration form.
- Add tickets to the event.
- Illustrate the event with cover and avatar photos.
4. Select the package that suits you in the "Settings" - "Package" view. Read more about them and choose the one that suits you.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit your Event Organizer account for review. If the account is OK, we will confirm it in a few working days. We'll let you know if your account needs upgrades anywhere.